Labels

Jul 18, 2011

Its been a while!!

Sorry folks for the long pause.... its been just a little over a year since updating!

Here's whats happened. We opened our practice in the First Quarter of 2010... right when we opened, we headed into a whirlwind of a year. As you can imagine, we've been busy.. I've been averaging 60-70 hour weeks doing business stuff and practicing. You really wear two hats :)

Quick Highlights:

  • Our practice grossed $550,000 in its first year. We are just seeing some of our patients come back (20-30% returning, but I guess not everyone comes back every year). Overall we are up 20% from Year 1.
  • Hire slow, fire FAST!!!
  • It took us a year to get on every medical panel
  • Its a good idea to have $40,000 in working capital. We had a $300K loan 
I'll let you know which months are slow and what my thoughts are on timing. I have so much to share, and I haven't forgot about you guys.... I've kept meticulous records, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment